K-5 Spanish at Washington Elementary
with i-Immersion Staff
THIS COURSE MUST BE REGISTERED THROUGH OUR PARTNER’S SITE at https://registration.burlingame.org/public/class/32518/group/66..
Please do not enroll and make payment via this catalog as you will be billed for a non-refundable convenience fee.
If you have any question or need assistance with registration, please contact the Burlingame Recreation Center at (650) 558-7300.
About this class:
This class begins our journey of a new language discovery through storytelling, songs & dance, and arts & crafts. By incorporating up to 400 words and sentences throughout the school year, students will develop their listening acumen, acquire basic conversation skill, and recognize words and sentences. There is no pre-requisite, so all levels are welcome! A one-year commitment is strongly encouraged to promote optimal results.
Please visit our school's website at http://www.i-immersion.orgfor a list of fees associated with the class(es) you're interested in. Each class typically charges tuition plus materials by session.
How to Register:
(1) Submit a quick form on this page to pre-register for your seat.
(2) Our Program Office will contact you to verify your information and send you the full registration link once we confirm that space is available and you are signed up for the correct class based on age/proficiency/location etc.
(3) You will receive a confirmation of your registration to begin attending class after payment is cleared.
(1) Online Chat: www.i-immersion.org
(2) Call: (650) 666-2598
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Can I drop-in or try a class before signing up? Not all classes are available for drop-in or trial. You can check availability by visiting our website at www.i-immersion.org
(2) What do I need to bring to this class? Unless otherwise stated in the class description, we ask you to prepare basic school supplies such as pencil, eraser, markers, crayons, and a glue stick.
(3) What is the general proficiency level of the class? Unless otherwise stated in the class description, most of our classes are mix-level geared towards conversation-based learning supplemented by reading and writing. Classes that meet more than 2 times per week are designed for more advanced learning. Please contact our Program Office if your child or your group wants to explore a different class than what we have currently available.
(4) What is your refund policy? Each class site has its own refund policy, but we generally don't process any more refund after the class begins. You may transfer your class credit to another class during the same quarter or semester.
(5) What is the Cancellation Policy? If the class does not meet enrollment minimum we will notify families to either postpone the class or combine the class with an existing one offered at a different time. You will receive a full refund if we cancel the class.
(6) This class doesn't fit my schedule or need, do you offer other classes? Our vision is to make language offering easily accessible in every community, so we are actively working with new community groups to explore course options. Please contact our Program Office at (650) 666-2598 or visit us at http://www.i-immersion.org to fill out a class request form.
Apr 13 - Jun 8th, 2018
Fri from 3:10 - 4:10 pm
801 Howard Ave
Burlingame, CA 94010 Get directions